Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails!

IT'S A BOY!!!
This little stinker was being difficult. At the beginning of the ultrasound he was punching me and kicking me and even got the hiccups! The placenta is at the very front of my belly, padding me from his constant aerobic exercises, so I have not felt a punch or kick. Doctor said in a couple weeks it shouldn't be a problem! But when it came time to find out what he was hiding down there, he was shy! :-) Baby Boy Fenton is healthy and measuring in at 20 weeks and 1 day and 11 ounces!

2 comments:

Greg and Nancy said...

How exciting!!

Courtney said...

Even though my prediction was wrong, I love that you are having a boy! And I saw that someone said this on FB too, but almost everyone I know that is pregnant is having a boy. Girls are in the minority for 2012 so far :)