Thursday, April 19, 2012

Growing Baby Boy

Long time, no posts! Thought I would start w/some belly pics. Ugh! Definitely ready to be done being pregnant...I wish my shoes, rings and clothes fit. Definitely makes going to a job where I'm expected to look "professional" interesting (since I refuse to spend very much money on maternity clothes). It's funny, my belly sure looks smaller when I'm looking straight down at it, rather than sideways...maybe we should only take maternity pics from our view. he he I'm being difficult, I know! :-) Anyhow, it's about time to meet this little guy. We are almost to week 35, so he will be here before we know it!

23 Weeks

24 Weeks

27 Weeks

28 Weeks

32 Weeks

2 comments:

Greg and Nancy said...

Ah! You look great. I'm so excited for your little guy to get here.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

WOOHOO Lynda!!! So excited for you!! Can't wait to "meet" the little guy!