Friday, December 16, 2011

Baby Belly

Just had our 16 week check-up today. Baby seems to be sitting on my left side and definitely causing some havoc in my left leg. A small price to pay for a beautiful, healthy baby! Heard the heartbeat again, what an incredible sound, baby seems healthy! Next month we find out what this little one is! We can hardly wait! In the meantime, I figured everyone would want a belly shot (even though this shirt, come to find out, is not the most flattering, apparently my chest is HUGE and I need a haircut). Can you say "crazy, hormonal pregnant woman"! :-)

5 comments:

Courtney said...

You are so cute! It always such a great sound to hear the heartbeat, I am going to place my bet that you are having a girl!

Hoenes Family said...

Okay, you look like you are carrying high, so I am going to guess this baby is a girl! Can't wait to hear!

Courtney said...

I carry my babies high Kali! So far I have zero girls! :) So happy for you guys Lynda! I am guessing boy! And yes your chest is huge. Stop rubbing it in to us cleavage challenged women!!! :)

Cory & Rebeca said...

You look great! And I also carried both sophie and jens high so its a tough one to call but i'm gonna guess girl cause it's just fun to have a little princess to dress-up and watching how easily girls wrap daddy around their little fingers. lol :)

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Yea!!!!!!!! You look so great!! I can't wait to hear what you're having! So exciting!