Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween

So, Halloween came and went and I FINALLY have time to post some of the fun activities we did this year.

Ron and I participated in the Rocky Vista Fall Festival as we did last year. Ron's helped with the pumpkin carving and the group I am vice-president of (SAA-Student Advocate Association) paid for a balloon artist for the afternoon! Loads of fun!

Ron being attacked by the karate gingerbread cookie

Ron loves balloon hats

Then we went and checked out Anderson Farms, which is about 1 1/2 hrs north of here. We went with our friends and their daughter! It was a beautiful day, but awful hot for the end of October...I think it was pushing 80 degrees!
Corn Maze


Pumpkin Patch



Seeing ALL the way to Kansas

Ah, the mountains!

Last, but certainly NOT least :-)

2 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

I have that same shirt! Only it is in blue ;) Great minds think alike eh? Love the gingerbread karate pic. So funny!

Courtney said...

In the gingerbread pic at first I thought that Ron was getting a haircut and not liking it! too funny! I love fall. You guys are probably into winter though now, huh? 80 degrees one day and snow the next!