Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thank You

Since Friday was Veteran's Day, I wanted to post my gratitude and thankfulness to all those who have and those who are currently serving our country in the armed forces. Not only them, but also to the families who have made sacrifices so that their loved ones can perform their duties. I want to thank my husband, Ron, who has decided not only to dedicate his life to serving and helping others as a medical doctor, but also as an officer in the US Navy! Ron you are amazing and I am so proud of you! I love you!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I agree, a BIG thank you! We did some Veteran's day stuff at school and they showed some videos of soldiers coming home to their familes and I was bawling the entire time. What a sacrifice they make to ensure the rest of us have our freedoms!