Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

So, as we have noticed living in Utah the last 6 years, fireworks celebrations generally occur before the 4th! So, we went and enjoyed a fireworks show on the 2nd out at Hyrum w/our friend Melissa, her two kids, and her mom! A very fun evening. The 3rd is a tradition for Ron and I to watch the stadium fireworks show on our lawn! Ron got home just in time from work to enjoin them! Everyone loves fireworks!!

I just want to thank all those that serve our country! We appreciate everything you do! Happy 4th of July!





As part of the three day weekend, I went hiking up the Crimson Trail with my friend Danielle. It was a beautiful morning to go for a long hike. A great way to start a three day weekend!


3 comments:

Courtney said...

I miss the fireworks at the USU stadium this year. They are the best.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Wow, that butterfly is gorgeous!! And so are all your pics, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy to see an update from you!!! Miss ya like crazy!

Hoenes Family said...

Happy 4th to you! Glad you had a good time. Good for you hiking the Crimson trail! That is tough stuff! I never did do that hike!