Monday, July 20, 2009

Birthday Celebrations

Well, another birthday has come and gone! I am 27 this year...where has the time gone! My friend, Melissa, threw me a birthday party the Wednesday before my birthday! We had fajitas for dinner, cake and just lots of good company! Here are some of the fun pics! Just as a disclaimer, I gave my friends daughter, Alaina, the camera...made for some interesting pics! Again, thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday and helped me celebrate!

My party pals!


So cute!


Me and my picture pal, Alaina!


Smile Danielle!


My friend Leslie!


Almost everyone is smiling and paying attention!


Alaina's portrait!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Glad your birthday was fun! It's always nice to spend it with friends just hanging out and relaxing. Your little photographer did a good job.

Hoenes Family said...

What a nice friend to throw you a party! Glad you had a good one.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

What a fun birthday!!!!!!! Happy Birthday, I love you tons and I wish I could've been there!!! :)