Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Fun!

One of the clubs at Ron's school was putting on a Christmas craft day last weekend. I begged him to go w/me & my cuteness won him over! We both ended up having a really great time. We ran into several people we knew and had an overall pleasant morning. Anyhow, here are some pics of the yummy goodies we made!
Pine Cone Christmas Tree
Terracotta Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer!
One of a kind snowflake (meteorologists are good at creating those)!
Star of David & Frosty the Snowman!
Wreath Christmas card holder (already put to good use)

4 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

So fun Lynda! I want to do that Christmas card holder wreath! What a great idea!

Greg and Nancy said...

Looks like you had a good time! I hope you are feeling more Christmasy, although I know working retail doesn't help. I hope this is a good week for you and Ron!!

Courtney said...

That is cool Ron's school did something like that. Something about christmas always brings out my crafty side!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

That looks like tons of fun! What cute Christmas crafts!