Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Dog Max!

Well, since we don't have any children at the moment, I thought I would brag about my most favorite pet in the world! Max, the Sorenson family dog! We know he is a black lab, but we're unsure whether he is 100% lab or if he is some sort of mix. We adopted him my senior year of high school (summer 1999), and we think he turned 14 (in people years, 91 in doggie years) this year! He is the sweetest dog ever, and I enjoy spoiling him...of course my parents say they plan on paying me back the day we bring grandkids home. That gives me a few more years!!! Here are a few picture of Max!

2 comments:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Ohh...cute, he looks like a good dog! Savanna would probably maul him.

Hoenes Family said...

What a cute dog! You looked so cute in those wedding pictures! Glad you had fun.