Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Another Montana Wedding!

Well, the main reason for our trip to Montana was the wedding of Ron's high school friend, Joe. Ron was one of the groomsmen (along with his other two friends from high school, Ryan and Mike). The day of the wedding, Ron spent with the boys and I went out and played with my friend, Joana! We went to Gibson park to see the ducks...did you know that seagulls eat small birds? Joana and I were walking along the path and she heard a terrible squeak...the next thing I saw was Joana chasing a seagull! he he he!!! Then I saw it had a tiny bird in its mouth and before you know it the seagull swallowed the small bird and we were traumatized. We also went to check out an art museum...it had some very different modern art so we made sure to take some funny pictures!

Anyhow, the wedding was absolutely beautiful. I didn't get any pictures of the bride and groom or Ron walking down the aisle as I had a seat in the back. I also forgot to get a picture of Ron giving a toast (he did a great job). There was a lot of amazing food, dancing and great friends to enjoy the weekend with. We are looking forward to our final wedding in Seattle the beginning of August!


1 comment:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

What a beautiful wedding, it looks like you guys had a blast there! Miss you Lynda, we need to get together!!!