Thursday, August 22, 2013

Denver Botanical Gardens

I really put myself out there last week. Those of you who know me, know just how shy I can be. I joined a FB group, "Lives of Doctors Wives". Really neat group where you can associate with ladies in your same/similar situations. Anyhow, one of the ladies was in the area while her husband was at a conference. She asked if anyone wanted to meet up w/her and her son. I had the morning free and decided it would be an adventure. Aidan and I had a great time getting to know her and enjoying the beauty of nature!

2 comments:

Greg and Nancy said...

Fun! We went to the Dallas Botanical Gardens when we first moved here and it has those cool lily pad things, too. :)

Courtney said...

way to go, I am proud of you for doing something that is not normally in your comfort zone! And I want to visit Denver so bad! One of these days we'll make it out there.