Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Big Move

We were crazy busy before the move. I went home to MT to visit the folks and my younger brother. Here is a picture of us crazy kids! ;-)

I also made sure to have lunch w/my friend, Nancy, one last time before moving!

I didn't realize how much crap we had. Ugh! A medium sized moving van, my car went for a ride on the trailer (she's really showing her age and we were concerned about her breaking down on the highway)...and then I drove the Toyota!!

Bye bye Logan!

We have officially been here in Parker, Colorado for two weeks now! We've have a two bedroom/two bath apartment which is about 3/4 unpacked and I'm still unemployed. Oh, boy. Ron starts school the beginning of August, but has orientation the last week of July. He is so excited to be here and is so excited to start classes. I love it here too, but wish I could find a job ASAP. But anyhow, for your viewing enjoyment, I have posted a few pictures of our work-in-progress!!!
Our brand new couch/love seat! Love them!!

Our dining room (I hate having carpet in a dining room)!

Our kitchen (larger than the Towhouse, a dishwasher but fewer cabinets...there is just no winning)!!

Our bedroom (it has a walk-in closet (left) & attached bath (right))!


Spare bedroom (a.k.a. room where we hide what we don't know what to do with)!!

View from our balcony (at least I can't complain about the gas station being too far away)!! he he he

One of our many furry neighbors!!!

A cute couple taking a walk down one of the many beautiful walking trails!!!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

You are too funny Lynda about using your spare room. That's totally how ours is too! Unpacking is the worst, maybe even worse than actually packing. Glad you survived the move!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oh sniff, sniff!! Bye Logan!!! I love your new place though!!!

Cory & Rebeca said...

Oh what a fun adventure for you! I love your "neighbors" so cute. Good luck with unpacking/organizing- we're still going at it even though we've been in our place since april! I swear it never ends. Good luck with everything!

Hoenes Family said...

Hooray for moving!!! I hope you love Parker and find a job soon!