Saturday, May 8, 2010

Master's Graduation

May 7, 2010 was the big day!! I FINALLY graduated w/my MS in Biometeorology! My parents came down to enjoy the celebration with Ron and I. The day before it was cold, snowy and just plain winterlike. But, thanks to your favorite meteorologist, graduation day was semi-warm, sunny and downright perfect! I hope you enjoy all the pictures...I enjoyed torturing Ron making him walk all over campus w/my folks and I talking all these great pictures! And again, thank you for all the love and support all my family and friends have given me over the past few years! Couldn't have done it without all of you!!!
Walking to the Spectrum!

Waiting to be hooded!


Lynda Louise Fenton-MS in Biometeorology

Picture time!







3 comments:

Courtney said...

Congrats Linda! I'm glad your parents got to come and enjoy your big accomplishment. Now you just need to kick your thesis to the curb and be done with it all! What are you going to do when you don't have a thesis and schoolwork looming over your head?

Hoenes Family said...

YAY LYNDA!!!!! I am so stinking proud of you I could cry!!! What a long road! YOU DID IT!!! You are my hero!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
You rock!!!!!! Girl, that is so awesome and I bet you are SOOOOOOOOOOO happy!!!! Love ya!