Thursday, March 18, 2010

Reflecting

So, I've just been super lonely and sad lately. Ron, who was recently promoted to shift supervisor, is always gone to work by the time I get home. I am really frustrated that things are not moving along very smoothly with my thesis. I continue to work hard and pray that this will end, and end on a positive note. Ugh! Anyhow, Ron and I are both looking forward to moving in July and starting on our new adventure. In the meantime, I just want to thank all our friends and family for being there showing their love and support for us...even though most of you are hundreds of miles away. So, in dedication I'm posting some fun pics of some good times!

My wonderful family.




My favorite in-laws!


My mixed family!


High school friends!






Montana Tech friends




My meteorology friends!


USU friends






3 comments:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oh sorry to hear you sad and lonely Lynda!!! I know though, it's bitter/sweet making the move! I'm still missing Aggie Village even though I so badly wanted to get out. :)

Hoenes Family said...

Oh Lynda! Hang in there! Please call me if you need to vent! I have two ears for a reason! One to listen to my kids, the other to listen to you talking on the phone! :)

Courtney said...

That is so great that you fun a good support system. And I understand about you and your husband having opposite schedules. That is how I am too :( Where are you going going in July?