Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas

Christmas this year was a bit more complicated than usual. Ron had to work most of that week and only had Christmas Day off. So, I went up to Boise a couple days early to spend time w/his mom, and Ron came up late, late, late Christmas Eve and then left the morning after Christmas. Ugh! But, we had still all had a nice time together. My mother-in-law of course was thrilled to see us as we don't get up there much! Hopefully all my blogging friends also had a family and funfilled Christmas holiday!
Here is my Christmas tree w/my new Precious Moments angle tree topper!

Ronnie and I!

Mother-in-law, Ronnie and me

2 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

I love the new tree topper! It puts my little cloth angel ornament/tree topper to shame!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Waaaaaaaait a second...where did that fantastic purple tree go???