Friday, December 11, 2009

Ron's Second Master's Graduation

Today was the Fall 2009 Graduate Graduation up at USU. Ron successfully defended his second thesis, July 31 which made it possible for him to walk in today's graduation. Our families did not come up for it as it was a second master's graduation and there is another winter storm headed our direction this weekend. I made sure to get some fun pictures though, so everyone knows how proud of him I am! Congrats to my hubby! I love you and am so very proud of you! And now off to medical school! :-)






***And yes there is an "M" at the end of graduation as I ran out of the candy "N"s as I needed the one and only to use in Ron's name. You have to be creative (and not get upclose when taking a picture)!!!***

2 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

That's awesome! Way to go Ron, and way to go Lynda for being a supportive wife!

Courtney said...

Look at your smarty pants family! You and Ron should be very proud of all your accomplishments! Congrats!