Monday, October 12, 2009

Fall Adventures in Nevada

My friend JL invited me to road trip w/her as she made a trip down to Elko, Nevada. During some of our down time we decided to take a drive through Lamoille Canyon, as it is supposed to be absolutely beautiful in the fall. That was no exaggeration. Here are a few pictures of the beautiful trees, as well as JL and I being silly! It was a wonderful way to spend an afternoon. Notice the clouds, we barely made it out of the canyon before it started pouring!









We met our friend, Russ, for dinner that evening! Here are a few of the fun pictures we took. I was shocked that Russ behaved so we could have a nice picture. He is well known for being difficult and always managing to cover up his face when the camera is aimed his direction. I think his fantastic fiance had some hand in this turn around!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Yay! Road trips are the best! I'm so glad you got to get away from all the thesis madness for a little while.

Hoenes Family said...

Fun Lynda! Those pics are beautiful. I miss Fall........

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oooo, I love road trips! Those mountain pictures are gorgeous!