Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ron's Lagoon Birthday Celebration!

My honey turned 29 yesterday, and celebrated by spending the day at Lagoon w/our friends. For those of you who don't know about Lagoon, it's a great amusement park located near Farmington, UT (just outside SLC). Ron loves ride and I'm not so much into them, I definitely prefer Lagoon-A-Beach (waterslides)! Well, this was the day to overcome my fear and finally get onto the scary rides and learn to love them! Couldn't have asked for a better birthday celebration! Enjoy all the pics!
The birthday boy!

Melissa and I waiting to go down Rattlesnake Rapids!

Alley and Kaiden w/attitude!


The whole gang (minus the b-day boy taking the picture)!!

Happy and dry before; still happy but wet after Rattlesnake Rapids!


Chris, Ron and Sarah riding the sky coaster!


Ron & Sarah riding the Catapult!


Chris, Ally & Sarah; The Mom, Kaiden & Lynda


Making faces!


Good night!

4 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

What a fun day! Happy Birthday to Ron! Lagoon is a great place to celebrate. Loved your pics.

Courtney said...

I didn't know you went to Lagoon for Ron's b-day! That sounds like so much fun. You are a good sport to do that for him since you don't really like the rides. It looked like the perfect way to celebrate before heading back to school!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Holy crud Lynda!!!!!!! You rode those things!?!?!? You are so brave...and CRAZY!!! A date once took me on a catapult ride and I *never* would've gone if I'd known how awful it was going to be!!! But what a fun birthday, Lagoon is a blast!!!

Fun with the Fenton's said...

Just to specify, no catapult ride...still too much of a scardy cat for that one. Of course Ron did that and one of our other friends. I guess I should specify and say I rode the semi-scary rides. he he I give myself too much credit!