Friday, April 3, 2009

Award Winning Poster

As the title states, I have an award winning poster. I created a scientific poster to enter into the Graduate Research Symposium on Wednesday (April 1) and the Spring Runoff Conference (April 2-3), both of which were held on the USU campus. My poster consisted of my thesis research so far. For the Graduate Research Symposium your posters are judged per college (I am in the College of Agriculture). As a nice surprise (and a definite boost in my self-confidence) I was awarded first place in the College of Agriculture. This comes with both prestige and a monetary award! What a great experience.

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Congratulations, Lynda!

Alicia said...

Yes! Congrats Lynda. That is so exciting that YOU WON!!!!!

Courtney said...

That is so awesome! I bet it made you feel SO good that all your hard work and headache paid off! Way to go!

Hoenes Family said...

Lynda that is so great! What a lot of work. I am glad that you got some sweet moula out of it!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

AHHHHHHHH, that is so awesome Lynda!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOOO!!! You're always an award winner in my book!!!