Monday, January 26, 2009

Super Bowl

This upcoming weekend is Super Bowl! Yipee! We usually have a Super Bowl weekend with all our friends from Montana Tech where it's one big party for three days! Well, half of our friends are living/working out of country this year, so no party. So instead I decided to remember all the fun parties we did have! Hope you enjoy the pictures, definitely brings back good memories for me!

Super Bowl 2005 - Elko, NV
Ron and Lynda


The boys!


The girls!



Super Bowl 2006 - Logan, UT
The Gang


So cute!


Aggie Ice Cream


Ron & Kenny bowling!



Super Bowl 2007 - Elko, NV
The gang!


So cute!


Bowling!



Super Bowl 2008 - Soccorro, NM
The Gang


Me and JL


Waiting for dinner!

3 comments:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

WOW, you guys are die hard! Who are you rooting for? I, of course, care not for football but my bro-in-law's cousin is on the Cardinals team so I suppose to support family, I'll vote that way. :)

Hoenes Family said...

What a bummer Lynda! I am sad for you. I hope you can have a good time anyway! GO CARDINALS!

Courtney said...

Your parties look like so much fun. I've always wanted to do a fun super bowl party. Hopefully this year you'll find a way to make it fun and special. Miss book club with you!