Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Forecasting the Weather

For all of you who know me well, I graduated in 2005 as an official meteorologist. Up to this point, unfortunately, I have not had the opportunity to use my "weatherologist"skills. This school year, the Utah Climate Center (on the USU campus) volunteered to do the weather forecasts for UPR (Utah Public Radio) station here on campus! There are four of us meteorologists involved, and we each take one week a month! This week was my first week recording a forecast! All I can say is that it is so cool to hear your voice on the radio! he he he :-)


1 comment:

Alicia said...

Congrats Lynda! How exciting is that? I am so happy for you. I bet its exciting to be using those skills you've paid so much money to attain - he he. We sure miss our neighbors in Logan, but LOVE the weather down here.