Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Summer Flower Garden

The last two summer's I felt motivated to grow flowers outside our apartment. Since we have to pay if we want a garden, I decided to buy a few pots to grow my beautiful flowers. Last year I grew sunflowers (my favorites, of course) , which I later came to find out where supposed to be taller than me and really shouldn't be restricted to pots...but they thrived anyhow! This year I decided to plant some wildflowers, as they were supposed to be tall enough to thrive in pots! Both years my flowers have turned out beautiful! Here are some pictures to enjoy!

2 comments:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Ooo! Pretty Lynda! You do such a good job with your makeshift, potted garden! I love it!!!

Gert said...

What pretty, pretty flowers! I'm impressed.