Monday, April 28, 2008

A Day in the Sun!




Today while Ron was slaving away with finals, I spent the day out in the sunshine setting up my field site for another season of data collection. It was a beautiful day to spend outside, but 3 1/2 hours outside w/out sunscreen in 74 degrees is generally cause for a sunburn (on the nose and arms). Oh, well...I am relieved to have a majority of my instruments up and running (I still have instruments that needed to be buried but that won't be done for another couple weeks). I am posting some pictures of my site for you to view regarding where my data comes from.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Yeah! The Fenton's have a blog. I'm so excited. Now we can keep track of you when we all leave here. So, that weather stuff looks pretty foreign. What do you do with all that stuff. Sorry about the sunburn, but its way better than the alternative, right?